Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• How can someone be disappointed by this amazing episode?!

The last time we watched an original episode of Battlestar Galactica was March 2007. Now, a year after, everyone was anticipating the show's return and it was worth the wait - the season premiere of BSG was amazing.

The premiere of season three was the premiere that disappointed me. This, however, simply reminded me of how much I looove this show. It started off with a brilliant space battle, which reminded of the opening scene from Star Wars III - great special effects. Then, we are back on the Battlestar, and things are chaotic, with 4 people learning their fates - that they're actually Cylons, a crew member returning after 2 months when everyone thought she was dead and now claims she's been to Earth, a former President of the colonies now a free man trying to hide from an angry fleet... It was exciting and nerve-wracking from the very beginning to the very end.

I re-fell in love with this show today. Television does not get better... It looks like it's gonna be one hell of a (final) season... =)