Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• How the frak does a show reinvigorate the viewer for a whole new season? This is the frak how! And what a way to do it!

This season of Battlestar Galactica begins right where we left off in season 3, so there is practically no catching up needed. With Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff) back from what we thought dead, the season kicks off with one of the most beautiful sequences i've seen from the show. The following battle will be one of the several moments that sticks with me for rest of days as close-ups of vipers in action with stunning textures keep me pinned to the screen.

After a very unusual encounter with a cylon fighter and Anders (Michael Trucco), the Cylons turn tail leave the scene. Now its time for speculation and fear. Speculation that another one of their own was a cylon...The fear of discovering Kara is a Cylon...Four loyal people's fear of being discovered.

With all of this happening, Baltar is taken away to the land of the women...sort of. Being seen as a sort of emissary of the one true god. These women mean business and it leads to some problems.

We finish the episode with Kara as a one woman army, taking out everything in her path (Non-lethal) and entering a cabin to find President Roslin (Mary McDonnell). Roslin, in a blurry haze can only see what's coming when it's too late.

To be continued...

Totally not cool...fridays don't come soon enough.

Ryan