Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• The fleet deals with all out attack, while Anders has an unusual encounter with a Cylon Raider. Starbuck come home to suspicion and doubt, and Baltar is also dealing with his new status as a religious figure.

The long awaited season premiere has all of the promise of a truly great hour, but ended up with a great episode. I know BSG fan were expecting a lot more flash and bang, but this episode concentrated on the characters and their new change of status. Tigh's dream sequence was very shocking even though I knew it was going happen that way. I can't wait to see how he handled throughout this season, given his hated of the Cylons. Anders is having the most difficult time coming to term with what he is. Starbuck is adjusting badly to being back. She obviously being used by party unknown and she hated being controlled. Out of the people that are going through changes, Baltar is adjusting the best to his new situation. I am very intrigued about the plan the Six in his head has for him. It is something big.

The only bad thing I could find is that the storylines didn't mesh very well, but it has been over a year since it has been on, so I will let that slide. Best Scenes: Tigh's dream sequence with Adama(it was very powerful and shocking!) Anders's encounter with the Raider(it was nicely done)

New Questions: Why did the Cylon fleet bug out when it had the advantage? What is Kara's purpose?