Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Great Episode... but too late and not enough!

Well, after such a long wait it was really not ok to give us just one episode at once... why?

It seems as if almost every single person on that ship is on a new way in their life. It is almost like a new beginning, the beginning of the end. Dont get me wrong, I really liked this episode. I liked the writing, liked the amazing special effects and the good acting.
    But after a year long wait, watching this was simply not enough. I know I have been waiting for this like for salvation over a time of one year, I know that what I have been waiting is not the second coming of JC... but this episode was simply a prologue to whats going to happen.

It should have been two episodes. Period. We nerds deserved it!

Major minus was the cliffhanger... the behaviour of Starbuck wasnt at the end to believable and the resulting cliffhanger was far from beeing a surprise... As a starting bonus, this one gets a ten... but the network should get its behind kicked! I want more and I want it now! And dont gimme that 10 episodes season crap!