Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Starbuck returns to Battlestar Galactica.

Let me just start out by saying that I absolutely loved this episode, and I'm so glad that Battlestar Galactica is back. I've missed the show so much. I enjoyed this episode a lot as a whole, but I would definitely have to say that Baltar's story line was my favorite story line in this episode, and I can't see how his story arc for the season as a whole unfolds. I absolutely loved Baltar's scenes with Number Six. I found them very entertaining just like I always do. In terms of Starbuck's story line in this episode, I found it boring and just not very interesting, but I am curious to see how her story arc for the season unfolds. I really liked the cliff hanger at the end with Starbuck and Roslin, but I hope that Starbuck isn't going to kill Roslin since Roslin is my #1 favorite character on the show. Another thing that I really liked about this episode was the fight sequence with the fighter ships at the beginning of the episode. The whole thing with Anders' encounter with the Cylon ship really intrigued me. All in all, I absolutely loved this episode, and after seeing this episode, I can't wait to see how the writers choose to end Battlestar Galactica as a series since this is the last season.