Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• This was yet another example of why this show really is one of the best - if not the best - show on television.

The only real bad thing about this show is the fact that it is ending after this season. It's great that they get to end the show on their terms and that the story is (or we think it is) coming to a completion. It's good to see that it will not be cancelled in the middle of a season leaving fans trying to guess what the hell happened.

The Sci-Fi Channel frustrates me though. I mean, season 3 ended over a year ago and they sat and twiddled their thumbs waiting until April of 08 to restart this thing. They seem to be proving that they really don't know how to handle a hit show. I think Ron and David need to consider letting another channel - maybe USA or someone - handle the Caprica series once it launches. They will likely get a better response from people who normally do not embrace they sci-fi genre (good example... "The 4400"). BSG would probably be an even bigger hit had it not been originally carried on the Sci-Fi Channel.