Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Good strong start to season 4, I can feel the tension rising already

The beginning of this episode was a seamless continuation from season 3 making a nice change from the season 1 to season 2, 1 year later thing that so galled all we fans. And let's face it, starting with a really good battle will always be a winner. My only complaint about that was that it didn't go for longer…it was brilliant!

And then the battle was over and everyone had to deal with Starbucks' return!! Drama well done!

Now I don't know about anyone else, but I don't understand why it's such a great leap of faith to follow Starbucks revelation about having been to earth when they don't seem to have had any problems following Laura Roslin's drug induced visions up until now…and what's that brought them? If it weren't for hints and back handed help from the Cylons they wouldn't be any closer to finding Earth than they were after the initial Cylon attack.

Great episode and sets the scene for what is sure to be a bumpy ride over the next 19 episodes.