Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• Starbuck's return from death causes unexpected results for her while the four Cylons on the Galactica ponder their next move.

Well the critically acclaimed BSG is back. This was a bit of a recap but with a lot of new stuff. First, by know we know four out of the five Cylons. The big question for this season among many is Starbuck (Kara) one of them?

All the clues seem to think so. In her last transmission she was seemingly blown away, then she comes out later and tells Apollo (Lee) that she knows the way to earth. Then when she finally gets onboard the galactica, her viper shows no signs of damage.

Madame President and Admiral clash over what to do but agree that Kara can't be trusted much to the dismay of Lee who seems to plan on not coming back to the military.

Meanwhile, Baltar has become of a Messiah for a group of other people. Of course by now he's been absolved of any wrong doing but he is basically an outcast. Lucky for him he's got a bunch of groupies (including a couple of hot chicks) who think he has a magical power to heal people.

For the first episode back it was good. They didn't beat around the bush much and right away we got the conflict we were expecting with Starbuck. Meanwhile the other Cylons, Tigh, The Chief, Anders, and other one were having a hard time deciding what to do.

I mean do they go on their regular routines (like the Cylons would expect) do they turn the gun on themselves in case they do something against the Galactica? All this was played well and with nothing resolved.

The next episodes should be great as the continuing conflict in this storyline remains unsolved. Needless to say Galactica is in top form here and I'am enjoying every minute of it.