Battlestar Galactica

He That Believeth in Me

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on Syfy

• He That Believeth in Me

He That Believeth in Me was a perfect episode of Battlestar Galactica! All I can say is Wow! This episode was amazing from start to finish with action right away, drama, scandal, and intrigue. There was also a ton of character and plot development. The space battle scenes were phenomenal and beautiful. It was cool to see the Cylon Raider scan Anders or Longshot. The President urges that the fleet continue jumping and to follow the Nebula's path while Starbuck urges they back track to find Earth after returning under mysterious circumstances. The four newly realized Cylons continue to meet and discuss themselves which was cool, while Baltar lives among his followers and has some interesting experiences. I thought it was awesome how the Six in Baltars mind appeared and how it did seem that perhaps she is sent by God. I hope the show will end how I suspect, as I've never watched the last two seasons of the show at this point in time. I love to think about the possibilities. I'd like to point out the numbers, which all relate perhaps, 12 colonies, + 13th tribe, 12 Cylons, The Cylons One God unless it is one of them then it would be the +1, and then there are the 12 Gods of the Pantheon, or 13 maybe too depending on how one breaks it down. Watching Colonel Tigh hallucinate was interesting as were many other scenes like the ending when Starbuck takes her issues up with the President directly. I look forward to watching the next episode to see what happens next as I'm on the edge of my chair with suspense!!!!!!!!!