Battlestar Galactica

Home, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 26, 2005 on Syfy

• Stories continue to build

I am finding the whole series enthralling. The charachters are great, and the whole background story to the rise of the psylons is totally believable in my mind.

In this episode the key moments involved Sharon. She seemed to have a recollection of when Adama spoke to the dead Sharon on Battlestar. He asked the corpse "Why?", and in this episode the current clone of Sharon also commented "and you wanted to know why!". That I found a little strange, could the corpse Sharon still have been transmitting data back to the central "brain". Then the second instance came where the new Sharon had a chance to kill Adama, and she choopse not to. She explained this as she had free will and was able to do what she wanted. But overall this made me wonder what was the difference betweeen the two Sharon's? Had this one some how evolved further? Why couldn't the Sharon on Battlestar have exercised her free will? She seemed to go into auto-pilot and not acting out of free will. Anyone the whole episode was great entertainment, and very thought provoking.