Battlestar Galactica

Islanded in a Stream of Stars

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 06, 2009 on Syfy

• It seems everyone is forced to change in desperate times and during impossible odds. Yet the ''flip of the coin' or the brink of distruction is ussualy followed by rebirth.

For some this means death has come for a visit that is long over due, while some will find evolution within dire prospect.

Ofcourse I'm talking about Adama's dying ladies, the death and rebirth of Kara and Sam, the developements revolving around Caprica Six and the always interesting Gaius Baltar and ofcourse as a subplot Helo's shame and Athena's anger and the never ending story about eledged father and mother of all descending Cylon; Saul and Helen Tie.

Wrapping up this weeks all round beautifuly written (almost poetic) episode about death and rebirth, evolution and dying love. Like any man I care about space battles, violence and sexual perversity. But at times like these, when little sense of sensebility runs through deep vains of emotion and psychological currents carefuly woven around beautifuly written plotlines played by truelly exceptional actors like Olmos, Pinekett and Sackhoff, then well I turn Metro.

Few highlights from my point of view: - Adama's dying ladies.
    - Bill and Saul's boundless friendship.
    - 'Helo' Agathon and Athena.
    - Anti Angel Thrace.
    - The end of the Battlestar (now thats a meta for ya).

Cheers to all my fellow BSG fanatics for sharing a truelly revolutionary ending to an allready (or soon to be) legendary tv show!