Battlestar Galactica

Maelstrom

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2007 on Syfy

• Why, why, why?

Oh man, do I have mixed feelings about this!
    I mean, it was a great episode. One of the best of the whole series but... why kill Kara? I know she might not be dead because she could be one the final 5 Cylons and I know that, as I've read in another review, she was a true brat (although, she had her reasons) and some fans of the show might not even miss her because of that but to me she WAS the show, along with Adama and Baltar... Is that how they plan to bring the ratings back up again? Back to the episode, we are presented with Kara's pains of the past and fragments of her troubled childhood and youth that can make you sympathize and understand why she has that strong personality and why she's so tough on the outside but soft on the inside. We're also shown her doubts about her own life and destiny, and eventually we see her accepting her fate, her probably Cylon fate.

Not a perfect 10 because I will be missing Kara and I'm hoping they can turn this around and bring her back as soon as possible.
    I don't care what species or race she comes as, she can be the next Messiah for all I care, just as long as she returns.