Battlestar Galactica

No Exit

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 13, 2009 on Syfy

• About as revealing as you can get in 45 minutes! I hope it carries and strenghtens on.

If you're into Cylons, the most revealing episode of the series. I believe this was the shortest 60 minutes of BSG in a long time due to the amount of info pouring in. Actually, I do believe that if this wasn't the last season, the episode would span at least two episodes, but as it is - we get it all in one spell-binding, tell-all hour.
    It's a great set-up for the "Cylon Maker" Elen coming to Galactica presumably next episode, when I do believe the final conflict may ensue. Whether she is a demi-god to Cylons or merely a Dr. Frankenstein will be up to debate, but we may not have time for it. Still, the temperature can go only up - and her new personality is fantastic! I imensely enjoyed Sam's half-dizzy tirade... Even if it may be a short way out for offering so much info in such a short time, it's was still well acted and sufficiently advances the final storyline. The addition to Cylon material into Galactica is a good way to bind the races in the most core way.
    All in all, I'd say this was a huge script to swallow in one offering and therefore may not have had the emotional far-reaching impact it should have (remember 7 and Baltar in the temple? Now that was revelation in all its glory), but as a final documentary prelude to the last glorious push, it's a fine base. Let the end begin!