Battlestar Galactica

No Exit

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 13, 2009 on Syfy

• Sam is remembering the real past of the final five, Ellen returns and Adama must face the question of how to save the Galactica.

WOW and FINALLY come to mind. The strength of these episodes continues to build as we near the end. The amazing quality is going to make me miss it more than before, and I didn't think that was possible!

We are getting answers to questions about the final five we've been waiting for. Cavil is the most vengeful and evil of all the "skinjob" cylons. He had Ellen since New Caprica and hid her from all but Boomer. It will completely change how you look at his actions in past episodes. If this is how Ellen is going to be going forward I will actually like the character, she was far too shallow and manipulative before.

The five set out to keep the cycle from occurring again and were thwarted by Cavil. Despite his messing with their memories on a subconcious level they were mostly drawn to things that would allow them to help humanity-an XO in the fleet, Chief of the Deck on a battlestar, leader of the resistance movement and aid to the President. Ellen was the exception but she always stayed close to those in power.

Adama's choice about saving Galactica will have long term consequences, the question is for good or ill?

Everyone hang on-it's going to be a wild ride!