Battlestar Galactica

Pegasus

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 23, 2005 on Syfy

• Overall, this is without a doubt, the best episode that this season delivered so far.

***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

With so few materials to cover, the writers best choice would be put new character or new material to cover and they did the best bringing another colonial battlestar – Pegasus. But as we can expect, this only could bring a new problem too. And what a problem, with so many people and Adama superior (was the best way to create the tension) all our characters little by little find their problems. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting conflict phase I have saw in BG. The climax of this episode was again in Sharron side, the level of tension was simply great and this provided another great complication for Chief. The ending is just what you can expect, simply great.

Presentation Phase - » (9/10) very interesting,
    Complication Phase - » (10/10) one of the best, different sides, different eyes,
    Climax Phase - » (9/10) high suspense,
    Ending - » (9/10) great ending,

This episode progressed a lot if you take all the happening in consideration, so hard to say if there was filler, no flaws noticed and a storyline where I cannot see nothing that turned me off.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (10/10) fine,
    Time and Scene Management - » (10/10) perfect,
    Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10) fine,
    Storyline -» (10/10) one of the most interesting Storylines,

The main focus is drama because of the conflicts and then we have a great tension.

Drama - » (10/10),