Battlestar Galactica

Episode 0

Razor, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 24, 2007 on Syfy

• I loved it. This is what I truly wanted BSG to be. This episode puts BSG on track after the disasterous 3rd season. I'll be buying this episode on Dec 4th. If you were dissappointed in season 3 for too much drama crap and no action, you'll love Razor!

After the third season I didn't have much hope for BSG. It became a relentless drama with no "real" plot. It resembled a crazy Lifetime movie, not good sci-fi. I didn't have much hope for it to rebound in season 4 because so many of you say you loved season 3 even when it was so bad. Then when I heard season 4 was going to be it's last and I thought, "Well, it looks like the Battlestar Galactica dream is dead." I was wrong. Not about season 3, it truly sucked. I was wrong about the future of season 4 because if Razor is an indication of what's to come I can hardly wait! I'm not going to give the plot away, but I can tell you that it was fantastic. In my review of season 3's finale I voiced my disappointment but I hoped that I would return to this site and write glowing reviews at the start of season 4. Well I'm here to say I'm glowing. This episode had action and a bit of the melodrama you twisted wackos like so much. I reccomend that all of you dissappointed in season 3 tune in to Razor. You'll like it.