Battlestar Galactica

Episode 0

Razor, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 24, 2007 on Syfy

• I thought this was pretty crap. I mean, it is still better than most of what's on TV. But not up to par. The main character 'Shaw' was HORRIBLE. oh well :(

I loved BSG in season 1 and 2. I thought it was a compelling war-time drama. When the show shifted gears to becoming more fantasy I think that it went downhill. In the first 2 season's the focus was on what people do in difficult situations. It has become extremely 'cliffhanger'-ish, with the search for earth and "who's a cylon".

So, in one respect Razor was a return to the original themes of the show: questions of war time behavior. But the main character was really quite bad. and i didn't think the writers connected us with her enough so that we understood or cared about her pain and guilt. It all seemed very superficial. And that 'young adama' was super annoying. argh.

Also, as soon as Adama discovered that cylons looked like people, you think he might have mentioned that long ago he was on a ship where cylons where experimenting with humans, etc..... grrr. i hope the writers get their *#$! together for the final 10 episodes.