Battlestar Galactica

Resistance

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 05, 2005 on Syfy

• Wow...they nailed it again! Interesting twists!

Wow! Another great episode. We got to see most of the major (and some minor) characters get another layer deeper into their personalities. Poor Adama hasn't a clue just how deep the poo-poo is that Tigh left for him. But is anyone else ready to shove Tigh's wife out of an airlock? This episode really showed how weak a man Saul Tigh really is...and how nasty a guy he can be too. And now that Baltar knows the Cylon count, what will he do with that information? I'm interested to see how the situation with Rosalin carries out too. Something in that seems too "neat" I think. Cylon prodding perhaps? I never expected the final shooting in the end either! Big twist!

The Caprica scenes were OK, but nothing too spectacular or revealing. It makes sense that a few survivors would be found and would be running small resistance. But things look almost too good don't they? I'm sure we'll find out more about the overall Cylon plans very soon and what Caprica has to do with it. But if Starbuck plans on getting off the planet, how does she figure she's going to find the fleet again?

A couple of nice nods to the original series though. "Cubits" and "Pyramids" get mentioned on Caprica.