Battlestar Galactica

Resistance

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 05, 2005 on Syfy

• Tigh continues to implode under pressure and alcohol while others find new strength and new friends in bad situations.

Colonel Tigh has no backbone or will of his own that does not come out of a bottle or from his wife(Think she is one of the eight Cylons still on board?). He muffs an obvious decision when Apollo and the President are escaping and then gets mad about "who let them escape". In fact the more I think about it the it seems that his wife is a Cylon -- She convinces him to declare marial law. She convinces him that he must teach them a lesson when several ships rebel against the martial law. Sounds like good ideas for the Cylons, not the Colonials.

Cally, Apollo, and Madame President show hidden strengh in organizing their successful escape plan.

I'm not sure how this new commando force on Caprica will fit into the story line but I do believe that Starbuck must get back to Galactica with the Arrow for the President's storyline to resolve with her leading them to .... wherever she is supposed to lead them.

Now that Adama is back (and looking remarkably fit in the preview for a man who was shot several times and almost died) maybe we can all go down on "The Farm" and resolve this Civil War once and for all.