Battlestar Galactica

Resistance

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 05, 2005 on Syfy

• The crap hits the fan or why Tigh should't be left in charge. Of anything.

This really was a great episode. Instead of everyone always getting along, we see humans getting pissy. Martial law is scarly enough without the head of the military athority having a severe drinking problem. Tigh's use of force was a truly pivital moment in television. Every television show would have kept an idiot from getting people killed, not this show. I think if it wasn't for the fact that most in the fleet love Adama and hope that he would recover and get them out of the mess their in, someone would have busted a cap in Tigh, long ago.
    We one again see why Ellen deserves the same cap busted in her. Someone postulated that Tigh would be a better person, if he only got rid of his wife. I don't think that he'd be a better person, but I wouldn't have to ever watch Saul and EllenTigh go from anger to ...very disturbing sex.
    We also see that all humans were not exterminated on the colonies. Humans are still fightng cylons and I know that there's a reason that not all humans a dead. In the midst of everything Starbuck discovers how to use Pyramid as a means of seduction. Go, Starbuck, go.