Battlestar Galactica

Resistance

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 05, 2005 on Syfy

• Overall, one of the best episodes of this season.

***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

After the previous episode development, I only could expect interesting development and Chief obviously was really screwed and that where we start, then we shift to Starbuck and Helo being in danger, interesting beginning. The conflict phase was interesting because Tigh did a bad decision that only could cost him and the same goes to Gaius who is being blackmailed to help Chief, the less interesting part is the development of Starbuck/Helo storyline. The climax was great, full of tension and the conclusion of all storylines are the more satisfying in this season so far.

Presentation Phase - » (9/10),
    Complication Phase - » (9/10),
    Climax Phase - » (9/10),
    Ending - » (9/10) the best conclusion in this season so far,

What really admired me was the progress of this episode, simple perfect updates of status for some characters, this of course minimize the filler at minimum. This time the Storyline not only was great, but had no plot holes or I didn´t notice.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (10/10) excellent progression,
    Time and Scene Management - » (9/10), minimum fillers,
    Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10), fine
    Storyline -» (9/10),

The climax phase provided great tension and suspense and one more time is Chief Storyline that provides the best drama here.

Drama - » (9/10),
    Suspense/Tension - » (9/10),

Overall, one of the best episodes of this season.