Battlestar Galactica

Resurrection Ship, Part 1

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 06, 2006 on Syfy

• There's always another cliff

At the end of "Pegasus" I was thinking that there was no way they could have a more intense cliff-hanger. Two squadrons of Vipers bearing down on each other, with the lives of two beloved crew members in danger, what could be more intense? How about two rival commanders ordering reluctant subordinants to execute their adversary? Yeah, that'll do it. If these BSG guys need a couple of months off from time to time to keep up this level of drama, then by all means take it. I'll wait.

These Peggies may not be the nicest of people, but at least they know how to torture a Cylon. What was the best Starbuck could come up with, a bucket of water? I don't know what happened to their Six, but it certainly left an impression. I wonder what that mission of hers was...perhaps a flashback some day will reveal it. Kind of like that one episode of Lost where they showed what happened to those tail people. Could be cool. And do I detect some trouble between Baltar and his imaginary friend? First he doesn't want to hang out with her, then he steals her little speech about sports and hangs out with someone who looks remarkably like her. I don't think women care for that sort of thing, but if it works out it could be interesting for everyone involved, especially if there was some kind of three-way. Mmmm, identical robot woman menage-a-trois. Sign me up. Admiral Cain didn't seem quite so nutty in this one. Her logic is pretty solid, her plans are bold, and she rewards the people who deserve it. Except for Lee, but that's what he gets, I guess. So why is she just so wrong? Is it simply because she's going after our heroes? Or because she will inevitably strip the civilian fleet and leave the human race drifting in space to die? Yeah, there's that.