Battlestar Galactica

Resurrection Ship, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 13, 2006 on Syfy

• Overall, this episode didn´t disappoint and the conclusion is very satisfactory.

***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

If is there one thing that I admire in this show is that even if a Storyline is divided in 3 parts, the writers always come with a interesting idea to start the episode and raise the interest of the audience and this is nicely done here. The conflict phase was nice to follow with interesting points and with tense moments. The climax was very well done, divided in 3 parts, the end is exactly what everyone can expect from this Storyline. Presentation Phase - » (9/10) very interesting beginning, could things be worse?
    Complication Phase - » (9/10) expected more of this phase,
    Climax Phase - » (10/10) high tension,
    Ending - » (9/10) very satisfactory,

We have the necessary amount of progress for the end of this storyline, some status positions changed. Hard to say what was filler, but I didn´t appreciated Apollo moment wandering in space. The Storyline conclusion is very satisfactory for one of the best storylines in BSG. The only flaw I notice or I think that strange is how six escape without being noticed and was able to get her revenge.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (10/10) perfect for the development of the previous episodes,
    Time and Scene Management - » (9/10) almost fine,
    Plot Details/Holes- » (8/10) one flaw that even the writers don´t have an explanation,
    Storyline -» (10/10) all the happening fits well,

This is the type of episode where the tension is very high and the drama follows the same path.

Drama - » (9/10) nice drama and touching moments,