Battlestar Galactica

Revelations

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 13, 2008 on Syfy

• Frankly, I have mix feeling about this particular episode.

Frankly, I have mix feeling about this particular episode. I have two favourite characters; Lee Adama and Leoben. Ok, I like the show because finally, the cylons are working with the humans even tough not all models. And it is even better when Lee is the one who is somehow responsible for that. Unlike Laura Roslin, Lee Adama is more open to new approaches. Maybe due to the fact that Lee is still new to politics. But, unfortunately, Natalie is not around because I prefer her than D`anna.

The questions remain, who modify Starbuck's viper? What happened to humans on Earth? What happened to Earth? Is that really Earth? If it is really Earth, it would be very disappointing. Why in most sci-fi shows, we end up as the primitive one. I would love to see a high tech not a destroyed or low tech one. The destroyed city looked like New York city to me because of the bridge. I want humans on Earth to survive and not to perish entirely because it wou't be fair anyway. I can't wait to see more episodes but it is sad to have waited until 2009. What a great bummer.