Battlestar Galactica

Syfy (ended 2010)

123home123

Battlestar Galactica Fan Reviews (591)

• The best sci-fi that I've ever had the pleasure of watching...

I didn't take this show seriously when I knew nothing about it. Over the last couple of years I've started watching all of the "best show ever"'s that I could get my hands on. I noticed that Battlestar made it onto a lot of these kinds of lists on the internet, but I couldn't take a show from the sci-fi channel seriously. Until I watched it. Battlestar Galactica is one of the best shows that I have ever seen. The drama and suspense throughout the run of the show is some of the best that has been on the television shows that I have seen. Some of the characters are very likable and the acting is at times top of the line. There are weaker episodes that don't really drive the plot every now and then, but they are more than made up for by the better episodes. The show might have outstayed it's welcome and probably would have been better ending 10 episodes or so before it actually did, but the finale was a great (predictable, but great) piece of television in my opinion. Overall, a great show with a great cast and a strong emotional story.