Battlestar Galactica

Syfy (ended 2010)

123home123

Battlestar Galactica Fan Reviews (588)

• Battlestar Galactica Re-imagined

Battlestar Galactica Re-imagined is one of televisions best sci fi Epic series to ever be produced. I truly enjoyed watching this series from start to finish and I was blown away! The format of the show was engaging and made it easy to follow the stories. The characters were deeply developed over time and it was interesting to see all the growth as they endured trials and tribulations. The space scenes were amazing and very cool. On a grand scale this series seems to be produced with calculating sense, and every thing fell into place perfectly. I really enjoyed the themes which the show explored, giving insight into human nature and behavior. The Cylons were pretty Frakkin cool as well, and their sleek ships beautiful. The ending of the series was explosive and well written. I love how it all tied together and made sense out of everything, also tying the story in to our modern day world, which I love when a series like this can do that! I will definitely be watching this entire series in marathon from time to time because it is just that awesome!!!!!!!!!