Battlestar Galactica

Sine Qua Non

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 30, 2008 on Syfy

• A lot of set-up happens, but we still don't know exactly what happened to Roslin and Baltar.

Six is PREGNANT?! That was a huge shock moment. And the look on Tigh's face when Adama was saying that he had changed was priceless. Especially because he has been trying so hard to stay the same man. And now he is in command, so that should be interesting. And for some reason, I found that "You know how many times I've had to repair this thing?" incredibly hilarious.

Adama going after Roslin is very sweet, and a bit reminiscent of "You Can't Go Home Again", though this time he is listening to Roslin's advice and not putting the whole fleet at risk.

I also LOVED the "What do you hear Starbuck" part. And speaking of Starbuck, she and Lee are actually in the same room! That is my one complaint with this season. Kara and Lee have had a total of three conversations; the one over the wireless when she first comes back, the one when they land and he hugs her, and the one in the cell. Not one word since then. Although they have had two eye-conversations I guess. But still. I really do miss that part.

Lee, well yes it would be obvious that it was going to be him, but he is perfect for the job, and it should be interesting once Roslin gets back.

But the thing with Lance was interesting. And having Jake return just made my day. That along with Lee's full name being Leland.

Adama and Romo's conversation was wonderfully done, as were all the Bill and Tigh scenes.

And next episode hopefully we shall find out what happened to Roslin, Baltar, and the baseship.