Battlestar Galactica

Sine Qua Non

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 30, 2008 on Syfy

• The fleet's side of what happens after the rebel cylon baseship jumps away. Some key questions: who's in charge of the civilian govt and what will Adama do in response to Roslin disappearing.

While overall I didn't find this to be one of the best episodes I found some aspects interesting.

Romo pointing out to Lee that he really does strive for power and control, he just goes about it in a different way. He is patient and sets himself to be the best answer to a problem.

Adama-we learn that there is one thing that will keep him from putting duty first and that's his love for Roslin. He backed down and would've left when Starbuck was lost in " you can't go home again". Here he gives up command to go sit in a raptor and wait for the baseship to return. He has basically told everyone his one true weakness, let's see if it comes back to bite him!

Romo backstory filled in some, I think Lee related to him because he also had regrets about someone he left behind.(see Black Market)