Battlestar Galactica

Six Degrees of Separation

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 18, 2005 on Syfy

• God, photoshop, and a goat

What, God? Don't be ridiculous - Gaeta was already on his way to free Baltar before he prayed. It was all just a coincidence. Unless, of course, God knew that Baltar was going to pray, but that's something most of us probably don't like to think about, and that the good doctor certainly was in no mood to consider. God's will be done, indeed.

If I was on the Galactica, I would be very thankful that Adama was my commander, because that guy can sniff a Cylon from a mile away. Or, at least, if they kiss him, he can usually tell. Just scrap the Doctor's little science fair project and let the old man have a few minutes alone with everybody in the fleet. He'll sniff 'em out, just like he did with Boo- oh, uhh, never mind. I guess I'd have to be suspicious of anyone who looked like Ms. Helfer and was willing to kiss someone who looked like Eddie. That's a red flag right there. And yet, his suspicions didn't prevent him from believing every word she said. Trust your instincts, Bill, they will serve you well. Pesonally, I would have a hard time standing anywhere near the President after she said the kinds of things that she did about Baltar. She basically admitted that she had always suspected him of being a traitor to the human race. How can you have a professional working relationship with someone who said that about you? And he just stood there and smiled. Good old Gaius.

Good: Doc Cottle's bedside manner with the President. "It's not that kind of shot." Classic.

Bad: Lee's bedside manner with Kara. If anyone came into my hospital room and said that garbage to me, I can guarantee you I'd be back on my feet before they were. What a tool.

?: Who scrawled "Cylon" on Boomer's locker? Was it Shelley Godfrey? The Chief? Another Cylon agent? I guess we'll never know, but I know who my suspect is: Sharon Valerii. We know she's keen to go wandering off without remembering where she went. Perhaps this is how a sleeper agent is awakened.