Battlestar Galactica

Six Degrees of Separation

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 18, 2005 on Syfy

• Just entertaining.

7.8
    ***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

I didn´t expected that this episode would be so interesting, if there is anything I like to see in a show is a plot that is being delayed been addressed, this make things interesting, because of the delay, I put more value in the Gaius traitor plot and President illness. Gaius supposed betrayal is very well explored and I didn´t expected that his Cylon lover would appear in this episode also and incriminate him.

However, since this is not the season finale, I expected that Gaius plot was only an exploration and nothing more than that. It´s sad, because this was entertaining but the conclusion was disappointing for me, seemed like the writers are kidding with the audience. I mean, I could she escape from the guards, I just seems too convenient for the plot-

Karl scenes continue in the same spot, the payoff is far from happening, since he just was being manipulated, for a mysterious purpose.

Presentation Phase - » (10/10), perfect introduction,
    Complication Phase - » (8/10) Gaius in trouble, seemed interesting,
    Climax Phase - » (7/10) good drama, but repetitive,
    Ending - » (710), Disappointment, but had a good point,

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (6/10) not a progress, it´s like nothing happened,
    Time and Scene Management - » (14/20) It´s hard to say this was a filler episode, but the exploration was good.
    Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10) Fine,