Battlestar Galactica

Six of One

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 11, 2008 on Syfy

• Starbuck lose's it. Lee is leaving. The Cylon's have a big problem. The four are so lost they need a map and a flashlight.

Starbuck kicks us off, by pointing a gun at the president. Then reminds her about what she did. The arrow ,the plant and all the people who died following her visions. Then she tells the president if you think i'm a cylon, then shoot me. then offer's the gun to the president. Who shoots, but misses (WOW) Then she is hauled off to the brigg, kicking and screaming. The final four thinks Baltar may be one of them or he may know something about who it may be. So, they pimped out Tory Foster to pump him for answers. (wink,wink) Apollo is leaving and he is given a hero's send off. We get to see Adama get drunk and have it out just a little bit with the president. The Cylon's are have really big problem.
    They are fighting with each other. In the end four of the models will lose. It looks like civil war. The hole show is just filled with emotion for begining to end. In the end Adama and Lee believe Starbuck. An Adama just can not bear to lose her again. So, he tells Starbuck that he has pick out a crew, and then gives her a ship and tells her to go find Earth...