Battlestar Galactica

Six of One

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 11, 2008 on Syfy

• This episode is great, but not as great as the season four season premiere.

Let me just start out by saying that I really enjoyed this episode, but at the same time I found Starbuck's story line very tedious and boring. Her story line was the one and only thing that I didn't like about this episode, and it's the one thing that kept me from giving this episode a perfect ten for a score. So far, I'm not liking Starbuck's story line for the season at all, and I really hope that her story line changes direction very, very soon. My favorite story line for this episode was definitely the main Cylons trying to deal with the Cylon raiders and the final five Cylons. The final five's story line was also very interesting me. Another story line that I really enjoyed was Baltar's. I'm loving his story line this season. It's been my favorite story line to follow so this season. Another thing that I'd really like to mention is that I thought that Tricia Helfer (Number Six) did a great a great job in this episode. Mary McDonnell (Roslin) also gave an amazing performance in this episode. All things considered, this definitely was a pretty good episode with the exception of Starbuck's story line.