Battlestar Galactica

Sometimes a Great Notion

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 16, 2009 on Syfy

• I was afraid to watch this one... scared it would not live up to my expectations... but it was far better than I could ever hoped... and it was far darker that I could ever expect!

Here we go again... I don't wan't to spoil anything in this text... so I try to be carefull with this. This was the darkest shade of dark I have EVER seen in a tv-show, it was mind blowing with lots of dark revelations... some I could expect (Starbuck revelation) some I would have never thought of (final five backgrounds, Dee and Apollo, the 13th tribe). It is hard to get ones head around this... so many moments where I was close to tears seeing this desaster consume the very good in this strong characters who were now stripped of their armor... their hope... and who became so fragile. It's going all down the toilet... in a very cruel way...
    There were very few happy moments...but these moments only served to bring even more darkness...
    I can't believe the guts of the writers... amazing.

Only querrel I have with this one is the happy family moments, which seemed so out of place (the Helo Family).

See this! It's a masterpiece of televison entertainment! So say Me :)