Battlestar Galactica

The Farm

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 12, 2005 on Syfy

• This episode was very good and finally another development happened and we have another important information.

***This review details –» this is a "I" perspective, based in what I like and recognize to be good or interesting, this is not a "god" where the guy thinks what he thinks is the true or the "you" perspective where I know what you will like and what you don´t.***

The beginning is intriguing, could one of the main cast be dead, impossible, but was a nice beginning. The conflict and climax phase was more a mix of psychological exploration with setups, entertaining to follow. The closure was good and informative with a revelation.

Presentation Phase - » (8/10) nice beginning,
    Complication Phase - » (7/10) entertaining,
    Climax Phase - » (8/10) entertaining and cool,
    Ending - » (7/10) nice closure,

The progress is the necessary for the setups and the information's that we need to know, so it is hard to say what was filler this time. Didn´t notice flaws in the plot and the Storyline was entertaining to follow.

Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (8/10),
    Time and Scene Management - » (9/10),
    Plot Details/Holes- » (10/10),
    Storyline -» (8/10),

In terms of emotions things are more lower, since this is not a apocalypse type of episode.

Drama - » (7/10),