Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• Roslin faces who she has become, Helo has to make another big ethical call, and D'anna is back. Spoilers follow.

This will definitely be a remembered versus transitional episode. Momentum continues to increase toward the mid season finale. Although Roslin's storyline was supposed to be the primary one, I found the subplot with Helo and the Rebel Sharon to be more interesting. You figured they couldn't keep Roslin's character where she was so they was no real dramatic tension versus what Helo was going to do (after all, he was the one who went against the wishes of the higher ups when he stopped the Cylon virus from spreading). This time, he decided to follow orders. Grace Park's reaction with her rebel Sharon character was well acted.

I was also very surprised to have Baltar admitting what he had hidden since the mini-series - to Roslin of all people. That was the most surprising thing of the Roslin storyline.

The only thing I wonder about is if we are now going to find out the final four or five then, beyond finding earth, what will they do with the second half of the season? I have no doubt it will be as good as the rest. Thumbs up.