Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• Emmy Nod to Mary (Spoiler Alert)

Having paused my DVR for 20 minutes and then started right in - this show went from being boring until the first jump or two and a familiar face appeared in the visions of the President - Mary McDonnell is just brilliant - she is the only reason to watch Dance with Wolves and one of the main reasons to watch this on-going drama set in space.

I've always suspected that since New Caprica, her and Adama were in love and knocking space boots - but this episode and the one before it proved to what lengths they will go to be together.

Helo did what he was told to...good soldier that he is. Sharon needs to go away...too many of her floating around is becomming a distraction to keep track of...and the same can almost be said with the many variations of the Six model.

D'Anna - she's now the main focus...and she's right (as far as we know) she the only one Cavel woke up...so she's totally the last of her model and now more human than a human...since we've not seen her model become pregnant like the Sharon and Six models have!

Just a nice episode all around - and the in-joke about Roslin being the final Cylon was well played!