Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• Things are being put in to place for the final episodes of the series, and the road towards that moment is becoming more and more intense. One of the best episodes of the season.

The episode begins with a "prologue", displaying events that took place two days before the actual episode. It repeats a previously shown scene where the hybrid is plugged in as Roslin, Baltar, some cylons and other key members of the galactica stand around. The hybrid initiates a jump sequence, and Roslin has a vision. She sees herself on her death bed, surrounded by the ones she loves dearly.

The key moments in this episode are the following: the unboxing of the D'ianna models, the destruction of the cylon hub, the extraction of D'ianna, Roslins visions, and Helo having to respect Roslins orders to bring D'ianna to her specifically.

At the end of this episode, the D'ianna model makes a joke to Roslin, and tells her that she is the final cylon. My jaw dropped in this scene and I was simply shocked. But I was glad that D'ianna was only kidding. It would have been horrible if Roslin turned out to be the final cylon.

There were some suspensful and captivating scenes within this episode and some things we've never seen before (baltar and the centurion). And there was also one space battle where the allied Cylons/Humans cooperate in order to fight back, to allow D'ianna to be extracted from the hub.

In total, this episode was great from start to end. Next weeks episode looks extremely interesting, and I cannot wait to see what happens. This show is headed into a dark direction, and it's only going to start getting more and more darker as it progresses.