Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• Emmy caliber performance from several people (if only this show got emmies)

Oh Laura look at all the people who love you and yet you feel nothing. Or do you feel something after all for one person in particular. And yes it is about time you realize that little fact. You love and he loves you back.

Baltar, when will you learn? Preaching to a Centurion although fun will not end well for you or really anyone. But hey it was fun to watch. It was also fun to watch you and Roslin with your profitathon. Trying to get the Hybrid to tell you what you want to know.

Then there is Three. Ahh Three. How I missed you. The snark is back. You killed Cavil with one breath and turned Boomer into mince meat with another. And then nearly convinced Roslin she was a Cylon. Its good to have you back, but you are going to be trouble, aren't you?

As for the eights. You are a very creepy model, and I mean that in the best possible sense. Plus shiny. Is that true? Passionate until you see something shiny. It would explain alot. But anyway downloading Athena's memories was so not cool but Helo took it well. I really do think he wants to be married to the entire production line. Hey a man can do worse.

And now that the hub is gone, this makes all the cylons mortal. This is either going to be a really good thing, or a really bad thing. Either way......

My show is back.