Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• Three is back, and as awesome as ever. And RDM likes giving heart attacks to fans.

That was a really really awesome episode. First of all, D'Anna's fakeout? My instant thought was "she's joking", but then a second later, it it "Wait she's not laughing. No, it can't be Roslin!? What!!" and then she said that she was kidding, and I almost died laughing. Because, I have to agree with D'Anna, the look on Roslin's face was relatively priceless.

As for the Elosha scenes, well I got this brainflash earlier in the season that she could be the final cylon, which I had somewhat discarded because she wasn't that huge a character, and probably not everyone would recognize her right away, but now I'm thinking it could be a possibility. It's not my number one theory, but it's possible. It actually reminded me quite a bit of when "Leoban" was guiding Kara in Maelstrom.

Baltar talking to the centurion, and actually all other Baltar scenes, were just priceless. I was laughing so hard ant the centurion cocking its head. We haven't seen head Baltar/head Six in a while now. I'm starting to miss them a little bit. But I think they are going to get explained eventually.

The pseudo-Athena was a little weird, but interesting. And Roslin's line to Helo was great "You're not married to the whole production line!" But now she is obviously a little irked at Helo for following Roslin's orders.

Lee and Kara touched each other! Granted it was in Roslin's vision, but as I've said before, I am really missing the Lee and Kara interaction. It is my single complaint about the season. They haven't said a word to each other onscreen since "Six of One"

Adama and Roslin's reunion was amazingly done. So perfect. "I love you" "About time." Although the forehead kiss gave me a huge X-Files flash. But it really was perfect. It's not complicated, there is no drama to it, it just is.

The space battle was well done, and it was kind of cool to see all the cylons in their pilot uniforms.