Battlestar Galactica

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

• The mystery of what happens when the rebel basestar jumps is answered. Roslin has to face how she deals with her humanity. She finally gets the truth from Baltar about his inv. in the attack on the colonies and faces her feelings for Adama.

This is the episode I've been waiting for. I've been waiting since the Pegasus episodes for Roslin to admit she's in love with Adama. Unlike the other couples on the show this relationship was built over time, they didn't like each other or trust each other from the miniseries. I know BSG doesn't give us many happy endings but this is one I hope sticks.

How cool is it that Baltar finally admits he inadvertantly helped the cylons in the attack on the colonies? Roslin will do something with that admission so sparks should fly(I can't wait!)

The realism of the alliance is excellent. Instead of just trusting each other both sides have old wounds and hurts to get by to make this work. The scene with the 6 that was killed by Bolari was excellent. It just shows how the writers of this show continue to deal with the characters realistically. No one is all good or all bad.