Battlestar Galactica

The Oath (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 30, 2009 on Syfy

• A huge mutiny, every single character who is still alive, Kara and Lee against the world, and Tigh and Adama being badass. What more could you want.

So every character ever invented in the Galacticaverse who is still alive chooses sides in the mutiny on Galactica. It's a bit sad to see who some of the mutineers are. Racetrack? Narcho? (Interesting thing, if Jane Espenson had made Narcho Gaeta's boyfriend as she considered doing before she realized they couldn't get the actor, they wouldn't have had the kind of break up at the end, because Narcho is all in with Gaeta's plot, while Hoshi is not)

I almost had forgotten how awesome Lee and Kara are when it's them against the world. And another point? Kara is a little terrifying. But still awesome. And it was nice to see Lee running around the ship with a gun again. I think that the political storyarc does work for him, but I like to see him back in his original role once in a while. Tigh and Adama? Completely amazing. Not much more I can say to that. When they just take out the two marines? It was awesome.