Battlestar Galactica

The Oath (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 30, 2009 on Syfy

• Adama continues with his plan to use Cylon drive technology on Colonial ships. The closer ties between the rebel Cylons and the humans sets off a violent uprising in the fleet

Completely OUTSTANDING! This episode was one that demonstrated just how great a show or a movie could be when the writers go uncuffed and serious with it and when the acting is true to the core!!! Heroes, Smallville, and many movies could learn a thing or two from this episode.

I don't know how long it has been since a show or a movie EVER had me engaged, on the edge of my seat, and completely wrapped into the world of the characters. I've found myself completely able to feel, understand, and be apart of the world the writers/actors have created these last few episodes and this one rocked my socks!

There were no silly and forced cliches, there was no logical madness going on, there wasn't a lack in the emotions in the actors, and everything was just right. I love that these guys are not afraid to take it to the dark and very gritty world of reality compared to other shows out there nowadays.

It's too bad BSG has to go while it is good but hopefully others will truly learn from how these recent episodes have been put together.