Battlestar Galactica

The Road Less Traveled (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Syfy

• Is Starbuck mad as a hatter? Is Baltar the chosen one? This is a filler. Every show has them.

7.9
    What ever Starbuck was hearing in her head, seems to be gone
    and it driving her crazy to get it back. She wants it so badly that she's risking a lot. The Chief is looking for answers as to why he lost his wife. Even thougth he has said,"she is not the one he really wanted", he settled. He knows she won't take her life and leave her son like that. And just like we have here on earth. Baltar has his own little cult. The one god. We have heard this same thing in lots movies. But! we are not sure where this ones going. Starbuck's crew has been stuck together for 58 days. They think she's crazy. And now here comes a cylon skin job, telling them there's a civil war going on with the cylons.
    Leoben has been doing a job on Starbucks head sents season 1
    and doing a dam go job.(whats this all about) Well thats why we watch. As for the crew. If you've ever been in the military. You follow orders. It's not a democracy. Adama has done some pretty crazy things. And we saw him get ready to shoot Cally. Helo was given and order. He refused the order an was relieved of duty. End of story. Thats mutany. Crazy or not Starbuck is in command.