Battlestar Galactica

The Road Less Traveled (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Syfy

• Starbuck continues to lose her mind....

This isn't really my favorite episode of the season, actually its my least favorite so far but since I think the other four were fraking awsome I'm still cool with the season. Starbuck continues to lose her mind and when Leoben shows up things go from bad to worse. Soon the rest of the crew in mutinying. Well all except Anders who's part in the little game hasn't been decided yet. Galen Tyrol is questioning his wife's apparent suicide and continues down his self destructive path. He attends one of Baltars religious services but hits Baltar when Balter brings up Cally. Afterwords they make up, kinda sorta. Baltar's cult is taking off but Tory informs him that he hasn't really hit Roslin's radar yet because he hasn't converted anyone of consequence which is why he goes after Tyrol the way he does. Tyrol would be a major get but it would put him once again against Roslin which may actually be where he wants to be. I have a few theories that I have been working on but they are just that and this episode kinda reinforces them.

1. Baltar is the dying leader not Roslin.
    2. Roslin is the Final Cylon.
    3. The line the Cylon Hybrid says in next ep "you will bring them to their end." can mean a whole lot of different things. It could me the end of a journey, She may just bring them to Earth but it will take an Alliance with the Cylon's who are following their true nature. (Sixes, Twos, Eights)