Battlestar Galactica

The Road Less Traveled (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Syfy

• Baltar continues his journey to spiritual leadership, Tyrol steps over the edge and Starbuck ... well, I just have no idea.

5.1
    I don't like filler episodes especially in long season arcs. It just seems a waste of my time. The whole Kara searching for earth and losing her mind in the process is starting to wear a little thin. It is startng to give me the impression that the writers made a mistake in season three with Kara finding Earth and everything. Are they trying to invent something to make up for the fact?
    Are they trying to throw us off the scent that Kara is really a cylon and all the rest is frakking around? How convenient is it that in the middle of nowhere a damaged raider just happens to have the cylon who held Starbuck in captivity on New Caprica and jsut happens to meet her in deep space on patrol? Come on!!!
    Come on guys, you have done so well up to now. You have got 15 episodes to go, and a lot of things to tie up. Isn't this just sidetracking? The mutiny should have started half-way through the episode with enough time to travel to the damaged basestar and back, and the tyrol/baltar journey could have been resolved nicely in the rest of the episode.
    Is it me or is Tyrol going to do a "Taxi-driver" on us?