Battlestar Galactica

The Road Less Traveled (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Syfy

• Yet another filler episode with the same retread story lines.

Have I missed something? This is the LAST SEASON of BSG isn't it?
    'cause if it is, why isn't the story progressing?
    . Sick of seeing Crazy Starbuck - and I'd shoot 'soothsayer' Leoben myself if I had the chance! Either give Starbuck a break or lose her, it's painful watching her and has been for a long while.
    . Fed up with boring born-again Baltar. I've never really understood the purpose of this character past someone to blame for giving the cylons access to the humans computer system. If he's meant to be a metaphor for all that's reprehensible and weak in humanity then why did the writers need to make Starbuck a nutter, or Tigh a mean, alcoholic, misanthrop.
    . and have Adama and Roslin taken off in Galactica for a nice vacation? Where were they?

If, as the blurb assures us, this IS the last season, why aren't we seeing more story.

We've had consecutive filler eps - yes, killing Cally off may have been an advance of some kind - but what? To turn Tyrol over to Baltar's side? To what end? Tell us already!!!

I think we've had quite enough character development over the last 3 years - now in the last year I'd like some payoff. I read something from Ron Moore before season 4 started that there weren't any filler eps in this season - well, I'd like to see the eps he's been watching, 'cause they sure aren't the ones I'm tuning in to.

If we can't have some meaningful episodes, then I'll settle for someone - at this stage I don't care if it's Barney the dinosaur - show these twits how to get to earth and get it over already.

I'd like someone to give us a hint about what happened to Starbuck while she was gone. Did she die? Is she a Cylon? Are there really gods out there watching out for them? Is it all a dream....or a nightmare!

What's the story with the Final Four of Five? Do they have a purpose? Are they on the side of the humans or the cylons? Or are they going to spend all of season 4 roaming about looking painfully confused about their role in life?

Would someone please find the episodes that actually give us some content and stop wasting our time with obscure filler.

PLEASE