Battlestar Galactica

The Road Less Traveled (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 02, 2008 on Syfy

• This episode was pretty boring.

Let me just start out by saying that once again, I didn't really like this episode of Battlestar Galactica very much at all because it once again centered around Starbuck's story line for the season, and her story line has been my least favorite of all of the story lines this season. Whenever they have episodes that center mainly around Starbuck, I've thought that they were very boring, and this episode was no exception. I also didn't like that this episode didn't have Roslin in it all since she's my favorite character. I really missed her. I also didn't like that they didn't feature any of the main Cylons in this episode because their story line has been one of my favorite story lines this season. The one thing that I liked the most about this episode was Balatar's story line, but I really wish that they had focused more his story line and less Starbuck's story line. All things considered, I did really care for this episode very much at all, and I really hope that the story lines in season four start picking up the pace and the show starts to improve again.