Battlestar Galactica

The Ties That Bind

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 18, 2008 on Syfy

• The ties that bind and choke you to death.....

Wow!!!!!!

Ok I didn't see THAT one coming. But I probably should have this is Battlestar Galactica after all. But poor Cally. She really was losing it there in the end. And then to go out like THAT. Although it was in a dark dark way a fitting tribute to her. She got flashbacks and everything. And...uh Tory. Evil Tory. You're really turning me on with all your Cylonevilness, and you really gotta stop that. But dude, Tory was smokin' hot. And Evil. The Cylon civil war rages on...and it looks like the sixes are dead, no the sixes can't be dead. What am I going to do without my sixes? I guess I'll have to be satisfied with Cavil and all his evil charm. I must really like my cylons evil. Yes, I do.

Oh yeah and Boomer, I'm not sure what to think of Boomer. I can never seem to hate her. She's just so sad and pathetic. Maybe she needs a hug. No not from Cavil. Bad Cavil!

The Quorum stuff was moderately interesting, only because it sets up a battle between Lee and Roslin with Zarak sitting on the sidelines snickering and taking bets on who will come out on top. Zarak is up to something, but isn't he always?

The starbuck stuff was boring but only until the fracking with her Cylon Hubby. Other then the starbuck stuff this episode rated up there in my top episode list. It was dark. And femvamp likes dark.

Plus Hot Evil Tory.