Battlestar Galactica

The Ties That Bind

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 18, 2008 on Syfy

• Callie returns, The cylons are falling in to a civil war, Starbuck's looking for earth, Roslin's dying and Lee joins the Quorum.

It was a very good episode, so far this season is very impressive, compared to the third season which was a slight bore in the beginning. Callie finds out that her husband is a cylon, and tries to kill herself and her child, but Torri finds out, and sends only callie out of the launch tube. That was a powerful scene, and the look on Torri's face was frightening.

The only reason why I didn't rate this episode a flawless 10/10 is because of the scenes with Lee, and the scenes with Kara. I found those scenes to be too, long in a sense. They were fairly boring, but I felt they had to be there nonetheless. What made up for those scenes is the final one with Torri and Callie, which is one of my favorite scenes of the season so far.

The cylons are at war, and the cavils plan to completely obliterate the sixes and other cylon models, I honestly cannot wait to see where this is going.

All in all, it was a very good episode, but there are too many sub-stories that were rushed. I can't wait to see next weeks episode, my expectations are fairly high at this point.