Battlestar Galactica

Tigh Me Up, Tigh Me Down

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2005 on Syfy

• Crap. Complete crap. This episode doesn't deserve a proper summary, so the summary for this episode is crap. That is all.

Probably the worst episode of the series. This is literally the bottom of the barrel as Ellen comes back and proves that when Galactica tries to be funny, they fall on their asses. They did funny in 1.07, why can't they do it here!? Ellen is a horrible character that I couldn't care less about at this moment. I like her later on, but now, she's a drunken mess. I liked the ambiguity of, "is Ellen a Cylon?" at the end. The very end was great, but the rest!? Come ON! Everyone was a drunken mess, and just random OOC crap flying everywhere. I know they created this episode to please the Sci-Fi network, and for that, I damn the Sci-Fi network lol! I can't talk more about this episode. I wasn't bored; I was just appalled.

How could my favorite show produce an episode like this? Oh, yes, because of the network it's on. This episode failed in every aspect of the word. Thank god that this is the last dud of the season. A 2/10, which is generous. I don't think I even have to say what grade this episode gets, but I'll say it anyways. My first F!